Guys watch so much porn these days that they expect perfect landscaping, and some even think “bare down there” is sexy (instead of prepubescent and unnatural looking). I’m currently getting a laser treatment because I got a great deal and I’m sick of dealing with it (plus waxing makes me break out), but yes, I’m doing it for *your* benefit, not my own. – Paula
“Prepubescent and unnatural looking”. I would love for you to explain to me why a shaved pussy is prepubescent and unnatural looking, and shaved legs and armpits are not.
I am into women. I like the way the vagina looks. I can’t see the thing if it’s covered in hair. I also don’t enjoy giving a woman oral sex with a bunch of hair in my mouth. It’s absolutely gross. I love giving oral sex, but I will not do it regularly if a woman doesn’t keep it bare.
I imagine women feel the same, so I either shave or keep a very tight trim.
All that hair down there just traps odors. It’s nasty. – W07
So…what are your thoughts on landscaping? Ladies, do you prefer going totally bare? Guys, does a woman with a Brazilian turn you on or make you feel like you’re with a young girl? And…how many of you guys do your own landscaping?
This post is going to be a throw away today. Yesterday’s post got ridiculously out of hand and I think a lot of people are a bit exhausted by the sniping, griping and hijacking. So, once again, I need to remind people of the commenting guidelines:
1. Please don’t hijack the threads.
2. Please don’t sign your posts or include links to your blog in your comments. If you wish to contribute to the comments on a regular basis and add value, I have no problem with you including your blog URL in the website field of the comment box.
3. Comments that say “I agree” or something of that ilk and nothing else are unnecessary. Simply vote the person’s comment thumbs up or thumbs down. Make productive use of the comments field.
4. Please don’t carry on conversations in the threads that have nothing to do with the posts. Spirited debates are fine. Insult swaps are not. They will be deleted.
5. Comments with “r” for “are” or “ur” for “your” and other similar abbreviations will be deleted.
6. Keep in mind, when you’re commenting, that other people will be reading the comments. I am not a fan of how WordPress comments stagger. It makes things very difficult to follow and read. So try to avoid going off topic.
7. Make your point and drop it. Don’t hammer people over the head just because they refuse to agree with you.