Tweet I cant say I agree with this. I dont want to set up a date via email. I want to do it over the phone. Why? Because its 100 times easier. First off, YOu have to send an email asking if your would-be date is free your day of choice. Then she emails you [...]
- “It’s not about who you date. It’s about who you’re looking for.” Coco Nicole Estef
Moxie, with payloads it's great to sell direct, but you will lose out on the audience that uses the ...— greg figueroa
I don't think there is much stigma to writing erotic fiction anymore. I think we have to break thing...— Howard
I thought kindle allowed erotica as well, and there's no limit to how long or short the piece sold h...— Matt
Moxie that's awesome. You should do it for sure, yes, although I feel like having a pseudonym is a ...— M.
Its cool if a woman is into facials. But keep that private between you and your lovers and maybe som...— John
I agree with your second paragraph in very limited circumstances. Occasionally you'll find someone w...— AnnieNonymous
I don't want to write a whole book. Just short stories. Payloadz appears to allow erotica, so maybe ...— ATWYSingle
Moxie, you’re right in that erotic fiction, adult literature, etc. is a real seller. Last time I c...— Speed
Dating on the whole mirrors life. The rich get richer and the poor struggle. I just happen to think...— Howard
@Crotch Rocket "Charlie Sheen has reportedly slept with at least four thousand women, and “cr...— kittycontrol
I read somewhere that men find love through sex. I'd say this can be true. Two extreme examples: ...— Damien
I'm in the OPs age range and location, and if a guy waits 2 - 3 days to ask for a second date, I ass...— SB
How Hard Is It To Set Up a Date?
Archive | From The Peanut Gallery RSS feed for this section
Subsribe To New Posts Via Email
- greg figueroa on Dirty Talk: Why Can’t Women Talk/Write About Sex Without Being Judged?
- Howard on Dirty Talk: Why Can’t Women Talk/Write About Sex Without Being Judged?
- Matt on Dirty Talk: Why Can’t Women Talk/Write About Sex Without Being Judged?
- M. on Dirty Talk: Why Can’t Women Talk/Write About Sex Without Being Judged?
- John on Dirty Talk: Why Can’t Women Talk/Write About Sex Without Being Judged?
- AnnieNonymous on Dating Advice That Seriously Needs To Die
- ATWYSingle on Dirty Talk: Why Can’t Women Talk/Write About Sex Without Being Judged?
- Speed on Dirty Talk: Why Can’t Women Talk/Write About Sex Without Being Judged?
Join a conversation now:
Article Roundup Awkward Bad Dates Book Break Ups casual sex Cheating Commitment Couple Conundrums Date Like a Man Dating Dating & Communicating Dating & Finances Dating After Divorce Dating In a Big City Dating is Fun Dating Lies Dating Over 35 Dating Over 40 Dating Realities Dating Skills Dating The Crazy Douchey Guys First Date Sex First Impressions Happy & Healthy Hook Up Culture Latests Posts Meeting Men Meeting Women Men & Communication Men & Conflict Moxie 101 NEW! OKCupid Online Dating Online Dating Tips Red Flags Servicey! Sex Social Media Texting Traditional Dating Rules Uncategorized What It Means To Be a Single Woman Today