I cant say I agree with this. I dont want to set up a date via email. I want to do it over the phone. Why? Because its 100 times easier. First off, YOu have to send an email asking if your would-be date is free your day of choice. Then she emails you back. […]
- “Single” is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.” Mandy Hale
Does Your Dating Profile Need Work?
Are you stuck on how to write an engaging About Me Summary or Tinder Bio? Does your profile have red flags that are preventing people from contacting you? Let me help!
How Hard Is It To Set Up a Date?
Archive | From The Peanut Gallery RSS feed for this section
Submit A Dating Question
Getting Mixed Messages? Burnt Out By Online Dating? Vent & Get Feedback - Submit a Question
Sign up for Boston/NYC Event & New Post Alerts
- D. on How Do You Know If You’re Shooting Out Of Your League?
- Joey Giraud on Do Men Consider Women In Their 40′s Relationship Material?
- Joey Giraud on All The Single Ladies…Are Fighting For The Same Man
- Trish on Protected: They Always Come Back
- Joey Giraud on Have Single Women Become Too Aggressive?
- Ishtar on How Do You Know If You’re Shooting Out Of Your League?
- Sonster on How Do You Know If You’re Shooting Out Of Your League?
- HammersAndNails on How Do You Know If You’re Shooting Out Of Your League?