Tweet Name: Theresa State: NYC Age: 35 Comment: How much importance do you place on your man’s friends? I’ve been dating someone for 3 months. I recently had dinner with my guy and a couple of his friends and their wives/girlfriends. One of his friends spoke to his girlfriend in a very demeaning and condescending [...]
- “It’s not about who you date. It’s about who you’re looking for.” Coco Nicole Estef
Moxie, Yes, we are all collectively going to keep asking those same frustrating dating questions,...— JulesP
Many dating problems are not generally solvable...particular to a individual's desire. Many situati...— Steve From The City Next Door
Testicular cancer doesn't necessarily mean sterility. If he still has one testicle, it produces test...— Yvonne
M. Any logical person would comprehend the difference between "dating" on an ongoing basis vs. mere...— Eliza
I wasn't suggesting he say that he doesn't want kids... I was saying that he should check whichever ...— Nicole
Unless you are quoting a study, all dating advice is personal. I don't see anything wrong with 'this...— Tinker
I wasn't going to comment on this, C, but it's been really bugging me. I’ve known women to pity...— LostSailor
Being STERILE is different than the ~possibility~ he might have some fertility issues. Some medical ...— Lisa
I agree with most of these. I don't agree with the one about paying on the first date because that's...— M
Allright Moxie. I just feel like this is the type of information - the marriage part especially - ...— M.
"I think the OP should mention the medical issues on the first date, esp if he is sterile." Or, h...— Nicole
I agree that these same topics come up over and over again, which is why I haven't been commenting o...— LostSailor
Do You Judge Someone By Their Friends?
Archive | Meeting The Friends RSS feed for this section
Subsribe To New Posts Via Email
- JulesP on Dating Advice That Seriously Needs To Die
- Steve From The City Next Door on Dating Advice That Seriously Needs To Die
- Yvonne on Do You Reveal A Sensitive Situation In Your Dating Profile?
- Eliza on Do You Reveal A Sensitive Situation In Your Dating Profile?
- Nicole on Do You Reveal A Sensitive Situation In Your Dating Profile?
- Tinker on Dating Advice That Seriously Needs To Die
- LostSailor on Do You Reveal A Sensitive Situation In Your Dating Profile?
- Lisa on Do You Reveal A Sensitive Situation In Your Dating Profile?
Join a conversation now:
Article Roundup Awkward Bad Dates Book Break Ups casual sex Cheating Commitment Couple Conundrums Date Like a Man Dating Dating & Communicating Dating & Finances Dating After Divorce Dating In a Big City Dating is Fun Dating Lies Dating Over 35 Dating Over 40 Dating Realities Dating Skills Dating The Crazy Douchey Guys First Date Sex First Impressions Happy & Healthy Hook Up Culture Latests Posts Meeting Men Meeting Women Men & Communication Men & Conflict Moxie 101 NEW! OKCupid Online Dating Online Dating Tips Red Flags Servicey! Sex Social Media Texting Traditional Dating Rules Uncategorized What It Means To Be a Single Woman Today