A friend passed along the follow up article to this article this morning and I thought it would make an interesting discussion. As I said in my original post inspired by the first article, I think that some women wish to believe that men are threatened or intimidated by women who speak their mind or […]
- “Single” is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.” Mandy Hale
Does Your Dating Profile Need Work?
Are you stuck on how to write an engaging About Me Summary or Tinder Bio? Does your profile have red flags that are preventing people from contacting you? Let me help!
How Come Women Can Wait To Have Sex But ...
Archive | Reverse Sexism RSS feed for this section
Submit A Dating Question
Getting Mixed Messages? Burnt Out By Online Dating? Vent & Get Feedback - Submit a Question
Sign up for Boston/NYC Event & New Post Alerts
- Matt on How To Make Online Dating Fun & Have More Success #atwys
- D. on How Do You Know If You’re Shooting Out Of Your League?
- Joey Giraud on Do Men Consider Women In Their 40′s Relationship Material?
- Joey Giraud on All The Single Ladies…Are Fighting For The Same Man
- Trish on Protected: They Always Come Back
- Joey Giraud on Have Single Women Become Too Aggressive?
- Ishtar on How Do You Know If You’re Shooting Out Of Your League?
- Sonster on How Do You Know If You’re Shooting Out Of Your League?