This was mentioned in a recent post and Ifeel like it got overshadowed by the bigger topic. I keep hearing stories about people who dated for 3, 6, 9 months and then decided to live together. Which, to me, seems fast. But then everything has been sped up, hasn’t it? The courting process, the dating […]
- “Single” is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and not apologize.” Mandy Hale
Does Your Dating Profile Need Work?
Are you stuck on how to write an engaging About Me Summary or Tinder Bio? Does your profile have red flags that are preventing people from contacting you? Let me help!
Here’s What Happens When You Add Casual ...
Signs You Might Be Dating A Scammer #atw...
If You Think Every Guy Is Deceptive, He ...
Beware The Man Who Commits Too Soon
Where Dating & Feminism Take a Real...
The Number #1 Reason Why A Guy Fades Is ...
How To Tell If He’s Just Looking F...
How Long Should You Wait For The Second ...
How To Maintain Your Dignity After Being...
Tag Archives: why do I always attract gold diggers
Submit A Dating Question
Getting Mixed Messages? Burnt Out By Online Dating? Vent & Get Feedback - Submit a Question
Sign up for Boston/NYC Event & New Post Alerts
- D. on How Do You Know If You’re Shooting Out Of Your League?
- Joey Giraud on Do Men Consider Women In Their 40′s Relationship Material?
- Joey Giraud on All The Single Ladies…Are Fighting For The Same Man
- Trish on Protected: They Always Come Back
- Joey Giraud on Have Single Women Become Too Aggressive?
- Ishtar on How Do You Know If You’re Shooting Out Of Your League?
- Sonster on How Do You Know If You’re Shooting Out Of Your League?
- HammersAndNails on How Do You Know If You’re Shooting Out Of Your League?